Monday, August 2, 2010

Beginning something new

It was brought to my attention that I needed to create a blog of my Facebook postings so my experiences would be shared with those outside my "friends" circle. So with that I have created this blog. The necessity of my writings came after an eye-opening trip that showed how little people really knew Jack. When I asked what they wanted to know they couldn't tell me yet didn't know where to find the information. This opened the idea that maybe I need to begin to share Jackson's daily life, stories, adventures, building blocks to anyone who would read my post instead of waiting for people to ask. I guess most people are afraid they will stay something that will hurt me or anger me when in fact them not asking does exactly that. I guess this is similar to those who grieve for a person who has recently passed away or even those who are battling cancer? I say that with extreme ignorance because I have never been through either of those situations. But I digress.

From now on, my updates of Jack will be available here for the world to view. Please keep in mind that these postings come from the heart, which will therefore be exposed. Somethings may not sit well with everyone and there will be ups and downs in these postings as I will hold nothing back...holding back has not helped me this far so it's time to unleash. I can only hope you will take to heart what has been said, search within yourself as to how it applies in your setting, and consider it a learning process for us all!


At most this will be a place for me to see growth. Growth in the struggles we grow through, strength and endurance in the harshest of times, as well as awe and wonder to the awesomeness of God and his unwavering hand through all of this. So enjoy these postings and hopefully my voice will be the education of many and the gateway to the opening of so many doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment